Cylinders, Pressure & Vacuum Vessels
UN Pressure vessels, UN1A1, DOT 4B cylinders and bubblers
Serving semiconductor, pharma, vacuum industries
PFL now offers Bolt-top and welded cylinders for Applied Materials Tools: 5 Valve stack, 2 valve, 3 valve, custom
- Industry STD cylinders (eg AMAT, LAM, TEL, ASM, Beneq,
Picosun, Arradiance, Schumacher, UltraTech, others.)
- ALD and MOCVD cylinders 25cc to 100L + Sample cylinders
- 5 gallon, 10 gallon (19L, 33L) UN1A1
- Class 100 and class 10,000 cleanrooms
- High speed, full penetration, X-ray quality welding
- Design, Prototype, Manufacture, Repair, Recertify, Clean
- Level sensors - Heating jackets - Custom Evaporators
- UN Drop Tests and Certification
- Lasermarking and 3D printing
Services: PFL offers machining and welding services for stainless steel components. Precision to .0005" and welding for linear, seam welds and circumferential components up to 24" in diameter, and up to 1" thick.
InternaWeld™ exclusive to PFL, enables the construction and repair of close tolerance components, particularly VCR glands for canisters, bubblers, cylinders and other semiconductor processing equipment. This USA-developed technology delivers a SEMI-compliant, fully penetrated weld on stainless steel alloys, delivered from the inside of the part. InternaWeld™ permits the refurbishment and recertification of otherwise unredeemable equipment.
PFL is represented at Semicon China, Semicon Japan, ALD International, CS Mantech, Semicon West & other major venues
Career Opportunities: Seeking...
Admin - parent's hours (~9-2pm)
Business Operations in Asia.
Bill Caldwell, 858-675-8274 (San Diego, Shanghai + Tokyo)
Yoshi Kuroiwa, +81 474 59 0161 (Tokyo)
Ryan Seo, +82 10-5779-8222 (Seoul Korea)
Stacy Trosper, Quality Manager
Leah Pierni, Office Manager
Eric Medeiros, Test & Repair Tech
Brian Yanno, Test, Repair, Polishing
Al Ferris, Machining
Jim Paquette, Machining
Solid Material Optimization
Download PDF Here
ISO Registered and Certified
Download ISO Certificate Here